Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Pattern Review: Lilah by Sansahash

One of my favorite sews so far is the Lilah dress and top from Sansahash. It's just the cutest and perfect for summer!

This is like 2 patterns in one because there's a woven version and a knit version. I tested the knit version in both top and dress length and I could not get Amelia to take them off!



 It's got the most beautiful racer back which was perfect for her big cast lol. 
The Lilah has a huge size range, from 6m-12.


 The dress version was sewn up the most beautiful poly/rayon french terry courtesy of So Sew English. It's so soft. 


Our top version is in some Riley Blake cotton lycra and it's just so sweet and easy for summer. I will now overload you with photos:

 The Lilah is available here and on sale for one more day!



I'll be sewing up the woven version next so prepare to see more of these!  We love it!

No comments: