Tuesday, May 23, 2017

E+M Patterns Girls Dress pattern No.13 Petitboo Rose Dress

From the Archives
9/4/2014
My first ever pattern test--still a favorite!
E+M Patterns has consolidated and you can now find them at Petitboo
This is now the Rose Dress

Remember how I was doing some sewing projects?  Well, now I'm doing sewing that counts!  I did a pattern test with a fabulous pattern designer.  How that works is they send you the never-before-released PDF pattern, you sew it up, offer feedback to make it a better product, take some pictures and done!  In exchange, I get the pattern (which in this case is super cute), the dress I made, fun times and cute pics of my model, mandatory sewing time, lots of support and this time, another E+M pattern!  Win-Win!

Introducing Girl's Dress Pattern No.13
from E+M Patterns.

This pattern was super easy to print, assemble and cut out.  For those new to the PDF pattern world, gone are the days of that terrible tissue paper, now you instantly print from your computer and you get great tutorials to walk you through each step of the way.  
 The pattern itself goes together very easily with great instructions.  The inside is beautifully finished too, no need for a serger. I need to take some pics of the inside as well.

 I love this design because it's mod and simple: perfect for the older girl who no longer wears ruffles and frou-frou.  Giselle and I spent some quality time shopping together while she picked out the fabrics, which was fun and I enjoyed taking photos too.  She did a great job.
 After our photo shoot (in the rain I might add) we stopped in at a local boutique.  The ladies there raved about this dress and asked where I got it.  They wanted my card which I left at home.  Guess I should carry them around when she wears this!

I love seeing the lining fabric peek out.  
  I will definitely be making more.  I'd love one in my size too!  I'm thinking paired with some leggings and boots it would make a great fall wardrobe staple.  
This pattern releases tomorrow and it's 50% off!  Get it, sew it and post pics in the FB group too!
Details:




It will be on sale for $4 until Monday night at 11pm Pacific Time. No code needed. Regular $8.

No comments: