Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Pattern Review: Puperita Bee Sweet

From the archives: Originally posted 3/30/2016
I wanted a quick little sew and I actually used some of my treasured stash. I've had this little pile of fabrics sitting in a basket because they are so pretty and I've never made anything with them. All of them are very vintage inspired and shabby chic and I finally got brave and put them to good use!


I have loved every Puperita pattern I've sewn up, even though I think the sizing runs a tad big. Of course, Amelia is also tiny. 

I added some ecru cotton lace (from walmart) down the bodice front and some buttons and a bow for sweet little details. I also added a band at the bottom as another way to showcase my favorite fabrics.



Definitely sweet in the Puperita Bee Sweet!

No comments: