Awhile back I was tagged at Lace & Thimble (the famous Chuck dress) to list 7 things about myself.
So here are 7 random facts:
- I don't really care for the color purple, despite the fact that when my friend Susie and I were about 10 we hung out in a store at the mall called Purple Passion. It was filled with all things purple, back when malls had stores like that. I must have gotten it all out of my system.
- I like to sing my chickens a goodnight song before bed. I know they like it because they make this little contented cooing sound back.
- I adore cooked carrots. When we were little my mom always said, "they taste like candy!" Well, they do taste like candy. It's true.
- I love to play the piano, especially technical classical pieces. The kind no one in my family appreciates listening to.
- I watch the musical, 1776, every July 4th.
- I'm saving up all my earnings from my etsy shop for a trip to England. I've never been.
- I rafted down the Rio Grande with my family when I was in high school. It was exhilarating and I've always wanted to do another white-water trip.
Thank you! That was harder than I thought, coming up with 7 different things, but fun. And now I'm craving some cooked carrots...