Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Recent Finds

I went on a little spending spree last night. I was just in the mood.

I splurged on this vintage map of Texas. I love this one for many reasons: the blue water, the resources illustrations, the Texas name graphics --and-- the whole state is on one page in the Texas shape. So many book maps have Texas cut into pieces in order to fit on the page, and that destroys the point! Texas is the best looking state! I would LOVE to purchase all the states we've lived in, but they are pricey. However, if you tell this seller a story (300 words) she gives you 20% off. I will post my story here a little later. From Stories and Divinations. And then one of my favorite shops ever, Tied Up Memories is having a buy 2 get 1 free sale on earrings. Here's my 2 purchases, and I picked out a dangly mustard pair for free. I couldn't find the picture though.

They are both so springy and we are all for spring around here...

2 comments:

Caroline said...

So cute on all of them and I am definitely heading over to look at those states - we could fill a wall!

virginia said...

those earings are so pretty!